0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Primary responsibilities of a lifeguard include:
3. A child accidentally falls from the deck into the water and is in distress. After you activate the emergency action plan (EAP), what steps should you take next?
4. The size and shape of a lifeguard’s zone should allow them to recognize and reach a victim in the furthest and deepest part of their zone within:
5. While searching your zone, you notice a person motionless in the water. The steps you follow in a water emergency are performed in the following order:
6. While searching your zone, you witness a patron struggling while swimming and then go under water. Which of the following applies?
7. A lifeguard can no longer see some of the patrons at one side of the swimming area from their station because of glare from the afternoon sun. To maintain effective patron surveillance, the lifeguard should:
8. A couple of patrons start running on the pool deck. You blow your whistle to get their attention. Next, you enforce the rules and regulations by:
9. When caring for a suspected head, neck or spinal injury in water, proper manual in- line stabilization is:
10. The objective of the facility safety team is to: