0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When selecting a face mask, the most important thing to consider is:
2. Snorkels over 15 inches in length are not recommended primarily because:
6. Scuba tanks should always have some pressure in them to prevent:
7. According to the Department of Transportation regulations, scuba tanks must be hydrostatically tested
8. Open heel fins are usually the fins of choice for scuba divers because: